Sign up for our newsletter!
Subscribe to inDufferin's newsletter for updates on agriculture, tourism & all things economic.
City Dwellers Guide to the Country Side
Thinking of visiting Dufferin County? Here are some helpful tips for making your trip a success! And they might just make you laugh - feel free to share!
Mental Health in the Workplace
In Fall 2021, inDufferin launched Stress, Survival & Showing Up, a free mental health series of events, workshops and resources designed to support business owners, agriculture professionals, and their teams.
The series provided Dufferin County business owners and agriculture professionals with trauma-informed, anti-oppressive supports and tangible tools to:
- Address and maintain one’s own mental health and wellness,
- Approach sensitive issues with employees at work,
- Lead teams of people with compassion and emotional intelligence,
- Understand employers’ legal obligations to accommodate mental health needs in the workplace, and
- Create a psychologically safe workspace.