The Administration division facilitates many programs offered throughout Dufferin County. Explore the links below for more information.
Still have questions? Reach out to us today!
Strategic Plan 2023-2026
A good strategic plan is used every day. It guides staff work and informs Council's decisions. It has the following qualities:
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Identified priority areas/strategic themes for the next 4 years
- Clear outcomes - success means X, Y or Z have been accomplished
- Realistic given the resource constraints
- Specific discussion of progress monitoring and reporting process
- Brief and easy to read
A good strategic plan does not include details regarding how the outcomes will be achieved. These details fall to departmental implementation plans.
The strategic plan process involves Council, staff, numerous external stakeholder groups, and residents at large.
Strategic Plan: At A Glance
Vision: A community that grows together.
Mission: Providing programs and services that foster a thriving, equitable and resilient community in an ever-changing world.
Values: Collaboration | Accountability | Innovation | Compassion | Courage