Summer Students - Facilities General Labourers
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the general maintenance and janitorial duties of County owed facilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cutting grass and maintaining flower gardens.
- General outdoor maintenance of exterior of buildings. (Painting, window washing, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have and maintain a valid Ontario “G” driver’s license.
- Requires light to moderate lifting.
- Ability to operate lawn equipment.
Knowledge & Skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively; both oral and written.