Summer Student - Information Technology
Under the direction of the IT Manager, this position will assist in providing Information Technology support services for Dufferin County.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Information Technology staff in the installation and maintenance of Workstations and Peripherals.
- Assist Information Technology staff in providing telephone support through the IT Service Desk for hardware and software related issues.
- Maintain and update the existing Information Technology Inventory System.
- Assist Information Technology staff in installation and maintenance of Cisco IP Phones.
- Perform special projects as assigned by the IT Manager.
- Currently enrolled in an Information Technology related course at Community College or University.
- A valid Ontario Driver’s License.
Knowledge & Skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and be self-motivated.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with high customer service acumen.
- 55 Zina St., Orangeville, and other Dufferin County locations as required.