Part Time Winter Seasonal Equipment Operators / Labourers
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Equipment Operators/Labourers will be responsible for operating and maintaining equipment used to clear public roadways, filing road reports and the general maintenance of the County of Dufferin’s 324 kilometer road network.
What you’ll do
- Operate a spreader, plow wing, combo unit or tow plow in a safe and efficient manner to carry out the clearing of local roads;
- Maintain accurate documentation (fuel reports, safety reports and hours);
- Maintain/clean equipment as required and conduct routine maintenance;
- Perform roadside maintenance;
- Perform other duties as required and as assigned.