Job Posting 1862-22 Regular Part Time Dietary Aide (DIET17)
Reporting to the Food Services Manager, the Dietary Aide is responsible for meal and nourishment service, simple food preparation, cleanliness and upkeep of kitchen and dining areas.
What you’ll do
- Accurately portion and serve food and beverages to residents in accordance with their dietary plans of care
- Prepare nourishments, supplements and consistency modifications following established procedures
- Set dining room tables and trays accurately and neatly
- Wash dishes, pots, and pans following established procedures
- Provide information to assist in the development of Residents’ Dietary Care Plans
- Receive and store supplies in addition to rotating inventory according to established procedures
- Assemble and operate dietary equipment such as a meal slicer, dish washer etc.
- Maintain cleanliness and overall upkeep of kitchen, serveries, dining rooms, and food service equipment
- Stock refrigerators, freezers, serveries, and pantry shelves stocked informing the cook or manager when items are depleted
- Performs other related duties as assigned