Casual Housekeeping / Laundry Aide
We are currently recruiting for caring and compassionate casual Housekeeping / Laundry Aides.
These positions are responsible for the overall cleanliness of the work area to which they are assigned and for the sorting, washing, drying and delivery of linen and personal clothing of the residents.
The required qualifications necessary in order to be successful in this role include:
- Grade 12 education preferred.
- Experience in a similar position in a Long Term Care setting.
- Must have a genuine concern for seniors and an understanding of the aging process.
- A successful criminal reference check including the vulnerable sector screening.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Flexibility in scheduling as you must be available for day and evening shifts, two out of three weekends and statutory holidays as required.