Casual Dietary Aides
We are currently recruiting for caring and compassionate casual Dietary Aides.
These positions are responsible for meal and nourishment service, simple food preparation, cleanliness and upkeep of kitchen and dining areas.
Required qualifications necessary in order to be successful in this role include:
- Must have completed Certified Food Service Worker Course.
- Minimum Grade 12 education.
- Previous experience in a similar position within a Long Term Care setting.
- Must have a genuine concern for seniors and an understanding of the aging process.
- A successful criminal reference check including the vulnerable sector screening.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Flexibility in scheduling as you must be available for day and evening shifts, two out of three weekends and statutory holidays as required.