Unraveling the Many Layers of Paint, A Symphony of Meaning
A link to the webinar will be sent to you upon registration. Please register below.
Delve deeper into theories, practices, views and pedagogies. Seneca College ECE Lab School educators will share pedagogical journey; unraveling the metaphorical layers discovered through a multi-year long exploration and inquiry in relationship with paint. The educators will share their process of reflective pedagogical documentation as a tool for research through artifacts, video, photos and documentation of this project.
Webinars recordings available:
1. Unraveling the many layers of paint, a symphony of meaning
2. Rethinking Series 2: Power of Letting Go and Art of Holding Close
3. Dufferin Outdoor Pedagogies Webinar
4. Dufferin Fall 2021 Land and Forest Based Pedagogies Webinar
5. Coming together in the landscape of storytelling with :
• Local Chef, Phil Dewar shares with us his love of food and the role it has played in his life.
• Award winning, visual artist Anna Binta Diallo's who shared her creative practice as a whole and her most recent project “Wanderings”
• Local Sound Practitioner, Karen Piekarz-Mackisoc shares with us the power of sound and how it plays a role in mindfulness and wellness
6. Rethinking Series 2: Embodying a Pedagogy of Listening