Dufferin Outdoor Pedagogies Webinar
A link to the webinar will be sent to you upon registration. Please register below.
This 2-part series explores the beauty and necessity of connecting with land based and outdoor pedagogies. Valuing outdoor pedagogy is ever more important in today's world. Exploring the possibilities and potentials of an enriching and meaningful curriculum will be examined, considering the Outdoor environment as a third teacher and minding us that...
"nature is not a place to visit, it is home."
Webinars recordings available:
1. Unraveling the many layers of paint, a symphony of meaning
2. Rethinking Series 2: Power of Letting Go and Art of Holding Close
3. Dufferin Outdoor Pedagogies Webinar
4. Dufferin Fall 2021 Land and Forest Based Pedagogies Webinar
5. Coming together in the landscape of storytelling with :
• Local Chef, Phil Dewar shares with us his love of food and the role it has played in his life.
• Award winning, visual artist Anna Binta Diallo's who shared her creative practice as a whole and her most recent project “Wanderings”
• Local Sound Practitioner, Karen Piekarz-Mackisoc shares with us the power of sound and how it plays a role in mindfulness and wellness
6. Rethinking Series 2: Embodying a Pedagogy of Listening