Waste Services Seasonal Labourers
Are you enthusiastic about helping your local community to divert waste from landfills? If your answer is yes, this may be a great opportunity for you. Working under the direction of the Waste Services Manager or designate, the successful candidate will assist with the organization and operation of the County’s Household Hazardous Waste and Electronic Goods Recycling Event days.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the set up and take down of event day equipment, including tents, pylons, road signs, etc.;
- Assist with the unloading of electronic waste from vehicles; light to medium lifting is required;
- Assist with traffic control and other event day logistics;
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Carry out other duties as assigned.