Two (2) Casual Transportation Drivers
- Responsible for driving agency vehicles to transport clients to and from medical/therapy appointments.
- Escort and assist clients as necessary.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Valid Class G driver’s license.
- Valid Class F driver’s license would be an asset.
- Valid personal automobile insurance (minimum $1,000,000 liability).
- Clean drivers abstract.
- Sensitive to needs of seniors and individuals with physical disabilities and/or mental illness.
- Physically able to assist clients in and out of vehicle, folding wheelchairs and walkers, etc.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours as hours of work will vary depending on transportation requests. May include evenings and weekends.
- Must be flexible to potential call in for work or changes to schedules based on transportation needs.
- Must be willing to drive in busy urban centres such as Toronto.