Summer Student - Public Works General Labourers
Working within the Public Works department the student will assist with the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the County’s road system and related items.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Traffic control for Dufferin road projects.
- Sign maintenance, grass cutting and painting.
- Operating weed eaters, lawn equipment and other small tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have and maintain a valid Ontario “G” driver’s license.
- Requires light to moderate lifting.
- C.S.A. approved safety boots.
Knowledge & Skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively; both oral and written.
- Willing to work overtime as required.
- Primrose Operations Centre, 635666 Hwy. 10, Primrose.