Summer Student Nurses Aides
We are currently recruiting for caring and compassionate Nursing students to fill summer positions as Nurse’s Aides. Under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse / Registered Practical Nurse these student positions are responsible for providing physical and emotional care and support to the Residents of the Home.
The required qualifications necessary in order to be successful in this role include:
- Enrolment in a recognized Registered Nursing or Registered Practical Nursing program at College or University.
- Must have completed of your first clinical placement within long term care or hospital setting.
- Possess a genuine concern for seniors and an understanding of the aging process.
- Must provide successful criminal reference check including the vulnerable sector screening.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Flexibility in scheduling as you must be available for day, evening and night shifts, two out of three weekends and statutory holidays as required.
- Must provide up-to-date TB skin testing results.