Student Dietary Aides
We are currently recruiting for caring and compassionate Student Dietary Aides. Under the direction and supervision of the Food Services Manager these student positions are responsible for providing meal and nourishment service to the residents of Dufferin Oaks. Students must be available for evening shifts during the week starting at 4:30 p.m. and various weekend shifts as assigned.
The required qualifications necessary in order to be successful in this role include:
- Enrolment in a secondary school.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must have a Food Handlers Certificate.
- Have an understanding of basic nutrition.
- Must have a genuine concern for seniors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must provide up-to-date TB skin testing results.