Public Administration Summer Student
Reporting to the Clerk, the Public Administration Summer Student will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Corporate Services Department.
What you’ll do
- Assist in the creation of corporate records management policies and conduct research as required
- Support with project charters and work plans for digitization projects
- Assist with the maintenance of centralized contract data base
- Other records management related duties as required.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Current enrollment in a Public Administration, Business Administration or Records Management program at an accredited college or university
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively; both oral and written
- Self-motivated with the ability to function independently and as part of a team
- Availability to work 35 hours per week with a typical work week being Monday through Friday.