Reporting to the Deputy Treasurer, the Program Analyst is primarily responsible for financial and program monitoring/reporting for the Community Services Department including monthly, quarterly and annual reports. The position is responsible for monitoring and assisting with various programs, including the reporting of outcomes and other reporting requirements; and fulfilling reporting requirements as per Administration Agreements.
What you’ll bring:
- Three-year Business Administration or Accounting Diploma from a Community College;
- Three (3) years of accounting work experience in a similar position;
- Familiarity with accounting and banking software;
- Strong analytical skills pertaining to research, data analysis and report-writing;
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access:
- Familiarity with Yardi would be considered an asset.