Job Posting C62-21 Casual Transportation Driver
Dufferin County Community Support Services (DCCSS) is a not-for-profit agency funded by the Central West Local Health Integration Network and operated by the County of Dufferin. The office is located in the Mel Lloyd Centre in the Town of Shelburne and provides services such as Transportation, Meals on Wheels, Friendly Visiting and Home Respite, which aim to assist older and vulnerable adults who live independently in their own homes.
Casual transportation drivers will drive agency vehicles to transport clients to and from medical related appointments as requested.
What you'll do
- Drive agency vehicles to transport clients to medical/therapy appointments.
- Escort and assist clients as necessary.
- Must be willing to drive within the GTA and busy urban cities such as Toronto
What you'll bring
- Valid Class G driver’s license.
- Valid Class F driver’s license considered an asset
- Valid personal automobile insurance (minimum $1,000,000 liability).
- Clean drivers abstract.
- Sensitive to needs of seniors and individuals with disabilities and/or mental illness.
- Physically able to assist clients in and out of vehicle, folding wheelchairs and walkers, etc.