Job Posting 2127-23 Regular Full Time Maintenance Worker (MTCE01)
Under the direction of the Environmental Services Manager, the Maintenance Worker is responsible for preventative maintenance and repair of the physical building and equipment, waste collection and receiving and distribution of supplies.
What you’ll do
· Maintain and repair the physical building and equipment of the Home which can include; painting, wallpapering, drywall repairs and minor plumbing repairs;
· Maintain the entrance and exits to the Home including snow removal in the winter;
· Conduct inspections on buildings and equipment;
· Respond to job requisitions;
· Collect and dispose of all waste and recyclable materials;
· Other related duties, as assigned.