Job Posting 1845-22 Temporary Part Time Personal Support Worker (PSW068)
Under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse and/or Registered Practical Nurse, the Personal Support Worker is responsible for providing high quality care and support ensuring the physical, emotional and psycho-social needs of the residents are met.
What you’ll do:
- Assist residents with activities of daily living and follow their individual care plans
- Collaborate as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Promote Resident's right to choice, respect and dignity
- Adhere to all policies and procedures within the Home
- Demonstrate the Mission, Vision, and Values of Dufferin Oaks LTC Home
- Other duties as assigned.