Job Posting 1352 - Temporary PT Adult Day Program Worker
The Adult Day Program Worker directs and co-ordinates the Adult Day Program, based on client assessments, ensuring creative and therapeutic programs are developed to meet the needs of all clients, both collectively and on an individual basis.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Community College Diploma (2 years) in a related social sciences field.
- Knowledge and experience in assessment, interviewing, documentation and program planning.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel an asset.
- Experienced in Recreation and Activation an asset.
- Completion of a Food Safety Training Course
- Class “B” or “F” drivers’ license or ability to obtain.