Job Posting 02-21 Permanent Full Time Registered Nurse (RN5)
Under the direction of the Director of Care and Assistant Director of Care, the Registered Nurse is responsible for performing functions within their scope of practice in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating resident care. They are also responsible for providing guidance and supervision of RPN’s, PSW’s, and Nurses Aides.
- Assess & assign care according to residents’ needs, physician’s orders, nursing standards and available resources;
- Supervise all nursing personnel on the assigned Home Area(s);
- Promote resident choice in activities of daily living;
- Understand, promote, teach and use basic transfer & lift techniques according to logo & Care Plans ;
- Follow the designated procedure of medication administration/treatments;
- Promote & encourage a multi-disciplinary approach to care;
- Other duties as assigned.