Human Resources Generalist - Temporary Full Time Contract
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources (HR), the Human Resources Generalist is responsible for all facets of the unionized recruitment and selection process at Dufferin Oaks Long Term Care Home. The Human Resources Generalist also assists in the areas of onboarding, training, wellness, labour relations and HR communications.
What you’ll do
- Perform all aspects of the recruitment process for unionized positions and assist with non-union recruitment as requested;
- Represent the County of Dufferin at career fairs;
- Perform and facilitate new hire orientations;
- Track required documentation upon hire;
- Coordinate the hiring and re-hiring of students and seasonal employees;
- Perform exit interviews and manage exit interview statistics;
- Coordinate and assist with the County’s Long Service & Retiree Awards event;
- Provide assistance to the Payroll / Human Resources Associate as required;
- Assist the Human Resources department with projects and other duties as assigned.