Full Time Maintenance Tradesperson
Reporting to the Building Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Tradesperson is responsible for the maintenance of the Dufferin Oaks’ buildings and equipment and completing work assignments in designated areas as assigned.
The required qualifications necessary in order to be successful in this role include:
- Possession of a Valid Ontario Trades Certificate/License required
- Significant experience in a Commercial/Institutional or Industrial environment;
- General knowledge of heating, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting and general maintenance.
- Capable of performing the essential physical duties of the job
- A successful criminal reference check including the vulnerable sector screening
- Completion of a two-step Mantoux TB skin test
- Flexibility in scheduling as you will be required to work a shift rotation of days and evenings as assigned as well as weekends and statutory holidays as required.