Facilities Co-op - Temporary Full Time
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the successful candidate will assist with facilities operations.
What you’ll do
- Inventory all buildings mechanical assets, inputting equipment information such as model and serial number in database.
- Data entry will include logging equipment characteristic, photographs and other properties towards assisting with asset management and capital planning.
- Assist with creation of a preventative maintenance schedule for equipment surveyed (as above) by researching manufacturer recommendations.
- Recording system data such as line temperature and pressure
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring
- Currently enrolled in, or having completed, an applicable program at an accredited college
- A valid Ontario “G” driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Experience working at heights an asset
- C.S.A. approved safety footwear
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively; both oral and written
- Self-motivated with the ability to function independently and as part of a team
- Availability to work 35 hours per week with a typical work week being Monday through Friday