Client Services Coordinator
Reporting to the Manager of Dufferin County Community Support Services, the Client Services Coordinator is responsible for the development and management of volunteers, service providers, and driver-based services.
What you’ll do
- Assist clients and their families/care givers to ensure that their needs are met through the development, co-ordination, and monitoring of comprehensive service plans
- Perform in-home assessments to determine client eligibility
- Provide referrals to community partners as required
- Handle client and volunteer/service provider rescheduling problems, escalations and special requests
- Ensure that the Ministry standards for data collection are met, as per reporting requirements
- Maintain all appropriate documentation associated with clients and volunteers/service providers
- Update client and volunteer/service provider records/documentation in software program
- Maintain regular engagement with clients and service providers to ensure programs meet community needs.
What you’ll bring
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Social Sciences or a related field
- Two (2) years experience working a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Knowledge and experience in assessment, case management, interviewing, and documentation
- Knowledge of population demographics and community resources
- A high level of integrity, good judgment, and ability to maintain appropriate confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively with clients and staff in a culturally diverse environment
- Knowledge of issues of elder abuse
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with external stakeholders
What we can offer YOU!
- A competitive hourly wage ranging between $32.98 – $38.58;
- Access to an Employee and Family Assistance Program;
- Unlimited access to live and interactive webinars offered by the Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion (CCDI);
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.