Casual Transportation Driver
The casual transportation driver will be responsible for driving agency vehicles to transport clients to and from medical related appointments as requested.
To meet the requirements of this position, the successful candidate will have the following:
- Valid class G driver’s licence.
- Valid personal automobile insurance – minimum $1,000,000 liability.
- Clean and recent driver’s abstract.
- Be sensitive to needs of seniors and physically disabled.
- Be physically able to assist clients in and out of a vehicle, folding wheelchairs and walkers as necessary
- Hours will vary depending on transportation requests. May include evenings and weekends.
- Must be willing to drive throughout the Greater Toronto Area, including the downtown core of Toronto.